1.ultrasonic weather station is small in size and light in weight. It is made of high-quality anti-ultraviolet material and has a long service life. It uses a high-sensitivity probe with stable signals and high accuracy. The key components are imported components, which are stable and reliable. They have the characteristics of wide measurement range, good linearity, good waterproof performance, easy use, easy installation, and long transmission distance.
2. The integrated design of multiple acquisition devices is convenient for installation.
3. The wind speed and direction are measured by the principle of ultrasound, no start wind speed limit, zero wind speed work, no angle limit, 360 °omnidirectional, wind speed, and direction data can be obtained simultaneously
4. Noise acquisition, accurate measurement, range up to 30dB ~ 120dB.
5.PM2.5 and PM10 acquisition at the same time, range: 0-1000ug / m3, resolution 1ug / m3, unique dual-frequency data acquisition, and automatic calibration technology, consistency up to ± 10%。
6.CO2 range: 0-5000ppm, resolution 1ppm.
7. Measure the temperature and humidity of the environment, the measurement unit is imported from Switzerland, the measurement is accurate
8. Wide range 0-120Kpa pressure range, can be applied to various altitudes.
9.ultrasonic weather station using a dedicated 485 circuit, stable communication, and power supply in a wide voltage range of 10 ~ 30V.
|Element||Measuring Range||Accuracy||Response time||Long-term stability|
|Atmospheric pressure||0-120Kpa||±0.15Kpa@25℃ 75Kpa||≤1s||-0.1Kpa/y|
the ultrasonic weather station is widely used in various occasions that need to measure environmental temperature and humidity, noise, air quality, CO2, atmospheric pressure, etc. It is safe and reliable, beautiful in appearance, convenient to install, and durable.