water level sensor description
1. Reverse polarity protection and transient over-current and voltage protection, in line with EMI protection requirements;
2. The temperature can be automatically compensated, and the temperature drift is automatically corrected;
3. The high-quality air-guiding cable can be used to soak in water all year round;
4.Strong overload and anti-interference ability, economical and practical stability;
5. The core automatic correction algorithm can effectively prevent numerical fluctuations caused by water surface fluctuations;
6. The slope type liquid guiding hole can effectively prevent the entry of sludge impurities and can also prevent impact.
water level sensor datasheet
|Signal Line Specification||2wire/3wire|
|Thermal Sensitivity Shift||±0.02%FS/°C|
|Longterm Stability (1 Year)||±0.1%FS|
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||3.2kHz|
|Overload Pressure||200% FS|
|Testing Range(mH2O)||0.5 1 2.5 5 10 20 50 100 200 300 400 500 600|
water level sensor applications
water level sensor can be widely used in liquid level measurement control in water plants, sewage treatment plants, urban water supply, high-rise pools, water wells, geothermal wells, mines, industrial pools, oil pools, hydrogeology, reservoirs, rivers, and oceans.