Monitoring principle of the negative oxygen ion detector
Parallel electric plate type negative oxygen ion detector is currently a commonly used detector for low-end air negative oxygen ions. The detection principle is: A and B are a set of parallel and mutually insulated electrodes. There is a ring-shaped bipolar electrode at the top of the B pole. The air is sucked in by the fan in the lower right corner, and the negative ion in the airstrikes the A/B electrode to discharge. , The electric charge is conducted to the E ring electrode to form a self-discharge, and the discharge signal is recorded, so that the number and size of positive and negative ions in the air can be measured.
The other is a double cylindrical shaft type negative oxygen ion detector, which is much higher-end than the parallel plate type detector. It is a mature and complex negative ion detector. The current excellent air ion detector basically uses this structure Detector. The overall structure is composed of 3 concentric cylinders. The outer cylinder and the inner shaft are electrodes. When the air passes through the cylinder, the ions hit the cylinder and the shaft to generate discharge, and the discharge signal is recorded, so that the number and size of positive and negative ions in the air can be measured.
The Renke Negative Oxygen Ion Detector adopts the principle of the double cylinder axis, which effectively solves the inherent electrolytic edge effect of the parallel electric plate structure. At the same time, the structure of the cylinder itself and the special air intake method can maintain the smoothness of the airflow, The detection accuracy of quantity and size is greatly improved. The detector has a color touch screen, real-time display of negative oxygen ion concentration in the air, temperature and humidity, formaldehyde, PM, TVOC, and other sensors can be selected at the same time, optional data storage and U disk export function. The equipment adopts standard MODBUS-RTU communication protocol, RS485 signal output, and the maximum communication distance can reach 2000 meters (measured).
Installation method of the negative oxygen ion detector
1. It can be installed and fixed with screws. The dimensions of the mounting holes are as follows (unit: mm). Note that the negative oxygen ion detector must be placed vertically, and the air inlet and outlet are not blocked, otherwise, it will affect the accuracy of the data.
2. The installation needs to be stable, and the height between the center of the detector and the ground should be 1.5m.
3. The shell and outer box of the collector should be well-grounded.
4. With lightning protection facilities, the grounding resistance should be less than 4Ω.
5. A protective fence can be optionally set up, the height of the fence should not exceed 1.2m, and the distance between the instrument and the fence should be greater than 2.0m.