Table of Contents Biologists think the human nose can distinguish about 10,000 odors. A dog’s nose can distinguish about 2 million different odors, and it
Industrial Negative Ion Tester
This is a cheap industrial-grade negative ion tester meter. It uses an external power supply to directly measure and display the number of negative ions. Small size and easy to move. It can be used with an outdoor weather station. Can measure indoor or outdoor negative ions.
- Model: RS-NEGO-N01-1
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $251.6
Negative Ion Tester Description
The housing of this negative ion meter is made of high-strength stainless steel, which is sturdy and durable. The negative ion tester has a liquid crystal display, so the value can be seen even in a dim environment. The range of this negative ion tester is 0-500 million pcs/cm3, and the measurement range is wide. In addition, we also have a multifunctional negative oxygen ion detector for you to choose from.
Air ion tester features
- Large-screen LCD display, beautiful and generous
- Using a high-precision negative oxygen ion measurement unit, long-term stability is good, and the drift is small
- 10~30V DC wide voltage range power supply
- The parameters can be set by pressing the keys, and the operation is convenient
- Cheap price, quality assurance
Renke types of negative ion tester
Negative ion tester parameters
Power supply: DC10-30V
Maximum power consumption: 2W (12V DC power supply)
Default range: 0-500 million pcs/cm3
Minimum resolution: 10pcs/cm3
Measurement error: ±15%
Data update frequency: 1Hz
Ion mobility: 0.4cm2/(V*S)
Ion mobility error: ±5%
Working environment:-30℃~60℃, relative humidity 10%~90%
Air ion tester installation
- It can be installed and fixed with screws. The dimensions of the mounting holes are as follows (unit: mm): Note that the device must be placed vertically, otherwise, it will affect the accuracy of the data.
- The installation needs to be stable, and the height between the center of the detector and the ground should be 1.5m.
- The shell and outer box of the collector should be well-grounded.
- With lightning protection facilities, the grounding resistance should be less than 4Ω.
- A protective fence can be optionally set up, the height of the fence should not exceed 1.2m, and the distance between the instrument and the fence should be greater than 2.0m.
- Wide voltage power input can be 10~30V. When wiring the 485 signal line, pay attention to the two wires A\B not to be reversed, and the addresses of multiple devices on the bus can not conflict.
Negative ion tester application
A negative oxygen ion detector can monitor air negative oxygen ions for forestry, environmental protection, meteorology, tourism, etc. It improves the air in rural and urban areas and is of great significance to human society.
What is a karst cave? The karst cave is a treasure given to mankind by nature and is called a “disposable non-renewable resource” by experts.
The weather sensors are the sensing end of the weather station and collect various weather-related data. The weather station can obtain the main parameters and
Table of Contents Smart buildings are the product of the development of modern science. The smart building system is mainly composed of Internet of Things
A greenhouse is a closed environment that provides optimal conditions for plant growth and promotes plant growth by controlling indoor and outdoor environments. A complete
With the development of information technology, the number of computer systems and communication equipment is increasing day by day. In the coming year, the central
Have you or your friend experienced a broken water pipe, water accumulation in the kitchen or bathroom? Water is the most common cause of property
When you are on a business trip or out of town, the ability to monitor the temperature and humidity of your home, warehouse, or cold
Compared with the traditional electric plate type air negative ion detector, Renke negative oxygen ion detector designed with the principle of double concentric cylinders can
Negative ions are essential for both environmental protection and health. Firstly, from an environmental perspective, the concentration of negative oxygen ions in the air is