Temperature and humidity sensors mostly use temperature and humidity integrated probes as temperature measurement components to collect temperature and humidity signals and transform them into electrical signals or other required forms of signal output according to certain rules to meet user needs. According to the different output methods, we divide the temp and RH sensors into rs485 temperature humidity sensor, analog temperature and humidity sensor, and ethernet temperature humidity sensor.
Network temp and RH sensor refers to the collection of temperature and humidity data and upload it to the server via Ethernet/WIFI/GPRS.
Ethernet temperature and humidity sensor
The Ethernet type temperature and humidity transmitter can collect temperature and humidity data and upload it to the server via Ethernet. The product makes full use of the established Ethernet communication network to realize long-distance data collection and transmission and realize centralized monitoring of temperature and humidity data. Can greatly reduce the amount of construction, improve construction efficiency and maintenance costs.
Wifi connected temperature humidity sensor
Temperature and humidity sensor wifi, can collect temperature and humidity data and upload it to the server via WIFI. Make full use of the established WIFI communication network to realize data collection and transmission, and achieve the purpose of centralized monitoring of temperature and humidity data. Can greatly reduce the amount of construction, improve construction efficiency and maintenance costs.
GPRS wireless temperature humidity sensor
The temperature and humidity sensor based on GPRS transmission only needs a SIM card of China Mobile or China Unicom to upload the collected temperature and humidity data to the server through the network base station.
Application of wireless temperature and humidity sensor meter
1. Environmental monitoring system software: According to the configuration of Internet of Things devices such as network temperature and humidity sensors, soil temperature and humidity sensors, and illuminance sensors in the agricultural and animal husbandry industrial park, it can monitor gas temperature, air relative humidity, illuminance, soil layer temperature, and soil in real-time The main parameters such as water content and soil pH are combined with video monitoring system software to complete the real-time monitoring and display of information content such as climate problems in vegetable greenhouses, soil layer conditions, crop growth and development, fertilizer and water application, and machine equipment operation.
2. Food companies: The change in temperature and humidity will cause mildew in food materials and cause food hygiene and safety problems. The monitoring of temperature and humidity can help relevant staff understand the status in real-time and carry out timely control.
3. File storage: Paper packaging products are extremely sensitive to the temperature and humidity environment, and poor storage will seriously reduce the storage period of file data: and use the wireless temperature and humidity sensor environmental monitoring system, plus exhaust fans, dehumidifiers, and electric heating It can keep the temperature for a long time to prevent diseases and insect pests, dampness and coldness.
4. Vegetable greenhouse planting: The growth of plants grown in greenhouses is extremely strict concerning the temperature and humidity regulations. Under unsuitable temperature and humidity conditions, green plants will stop growth and development, or even die, such as using temperature and humidity sensors in conjunction with gas sensors, Illumination sensor, etc. can form an intelligent greenhouse temperature and humidity video monitoring system to control the relevant main parameters in the vegetable greenhouse, and then perfect the high efficiency of the greenhouse.
5. Industrial automation manufacturing industry: the key is for ventilation and air conditioning, computer room monitoring, etc. Including the temperature of buildings, factories, etc., make the environmental humidity reach a comfortable natural environment.
6. Drug storage: According to relevant national regulations, drug storage must be controlled according to relative temperature and humidity.
7. Tobacco industry: The temperature and humidity of the raw materials of cigarettes must be controlled during the whole process of mellowing. In the convenient natural environment on-site, wireless network temperature and humidity sensors can be used to monitor the temperature and humidity, and inspection and control can be carried out in the complex natural environment. The temperature and humidity of the cigarette pack can prevent pests and diseases. If the actual operation is not good, it will cause a lot of damage to the raw materials.