How to choose gas monitor?
Different gas monitor detectors are suitable for different scenarios. When choosing a gas monitor detector, you must consult the manufacturer to whether it is suitable for the scene you want to use, so as to avoid losses. Renke LCD smart gas monitor can be used to detect the gas concentration parameters in the air environment. When the concentration exceeds the preset alarm value, it will send out an audible and visual alarm signal to remind users to take safety measures in time to prevent explosion and poisoning accidents. So as to guarantee the safety of life and property.
Home Gas Detector Precautions When Using
1. Before use, you should carefully read the instructions corresponding to the gas leak detector, and be familiar with the performance and operating methods of the machine.
2. Check whether the battery is sufficient. If it is found to be insufficient, replace the battery in time.
3. Check the air intake filter of the debris that needs to be cleaned or replaced.
4. Start time Press the start button for 3 seconds, enter the self-check state, observe whether the detector is set to low alarm value, high alarm value is accurate (CO detector first alarm 50 ppm, second alarm 100 ppm; The first alarm is 19.5%, the second alarm is 22%; the first alarm of the hydrogen sulfide detector is 10 ppm, and the second alarm is 15 ppm). If the setting is not allowed, it should be modified immediately.
5. During the start-up process, the self-check should listen to the graded alarm sound and light alarm, and the vibration alarm is accurate. If it does not meet the set requirements, it should not be used, and it should be modified immediately.
6. Observe whether the initial value is accurate after starting under fresh air conditions (the initial display of the 0 ppm≤O2 detector is 20.9%; the initial display of the hydrogen sulfide detector is 0 ppm). If the displayed value is inaccurate and strictly prohibited, it should be modified immediately.
Practical Tips for Gas Detection
1. Read the corresponding manual carefully before use, and be familiar with the performance and operating methods of the machine.
2. Check the air intake filter of the debris that needs to be cleaned or replaced.
3. Avoid collisions as much as possible during use, resulting in abnormal detection data.
4. Sensors and other parts are precision components. Do not open the lid at will when adjusting the instrument. Pay attention to waterproof and impurity input during use to prevent abnormal data.
5. If the indicator light continuously shines, the display suddenly shows countless values, the gas obviously exceeds the standard area, the value does not move, the gap is large, etc., the operation should be stopped immediately, evacuate to the fresh air area to observe and eliminate any problems in time, otherwise Continue to use is strictly prohibited.
6. Clean the dust on the surface after shutdown, and clean the gas monitoring equipment.
7. When you are not working for a long time, you should turn off the machine and place it in a dry, dust-free environment that meets the storage temperature.