Introduction of the agricultural production environment monitoring system:
The agricultural production environment monitoring system is composed of greenhouse environment monitoring and park environment monitoring. It can comprehensively monitor air temperature and humidity, light intensity, ultraviolet light, soil temperature and humidity, soil nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, soil pH, and carbon monoxide, oxygen and other environmental elements. In specific use, the agricultural production environment monitoring system starts from the actual needs of the plantation zone and is assembled according to the environmental elements it needs to monitor.
Environmental monitoring in the greenhouse is mainly realized through the agricultural greenhouse weather station. The agricultural greenhouse weather station is connected to monitoring equipment such as air temperature and humidity, soil temperature and moisture, soil nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, illuminance, and various gases through the ModBus-RTU master station interface, and collects real-time data collected by these monitoring equipment, on the one hand, real-time through the LED screen Display, on the other hand, upload these data to the monitoring platform via GPRS/4G.
Environmental monitoring of the park is realized through automatic weather stations. The automatic weather station can monitor a number of meteorological elements such as air temperature and humidity, wind speed and direction, illuminance, rainfall, four air and two dust, as well as various soil parameters such as soil temperature and humidity, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, and pH. It supports 220V city electricity and solar energy Two power supply modes: board + battery. When used in agricultural parks, different power supply methods can be selected according to specific conditions.
The agricultural production environment monitoring system has the following five characteristics:
1. Automatic collection: The air temperature and humidity, illuminance, rainfall, soil temperature and humidity, soil pH and other sensors used in this system can automatically identify the sensing area, and quickly issue instructions to accurately collect real-time information of each element, and According to a certain rule, the information is converted into readable information and uploaded to the remote monitoring software for the grower to view.
2. Intelligent control: This system is composed of monitoring equipment, monitoring host, industrial control module and monitoring software. The upper and lower limits of each monitoring element can be dually set through the host and cloud platform. Once the system determines that the value exceeds the limit, it will order the host to send an intelligent linkage command to the industrial control module. If the concentration of carbon monoxide in the shed is too high, the industrial control module will automatically open the shutter Wait for the ventilation equipment, when the concentration is restored to the safe value range, the industrial control module will automatically close it.
3. Comprehensive monitoring: The agricultural production environment monitoring system includes meteorological environment monitoring, soil multi-element monitoring, video monitoring, and water and fertilizer integrated irrigation control. These parts complement each other and jointly create a good growth environment for crop growth.
4. Remote management: The environmental monitoring cloud platform is the remote monitoring software of this system. It supports multiple login methods such as computer interface, mobile APP, WeChat official account, etc. The planter can remotely manage all the monitoring equipment installed through the platform interface, such as Check the working status of all equipment and add the limit of each element.
5. Data support: As a remote management center, the cloud platform is developed using technologies such as the Internet of Things, cloud computing and big data. After successful login, the grower can view the real-time monitoring data of various elements of the environment without being restricted by time and place; through the curve View the stored historical data (including alarm records) in the form of graphs or dashboards, and support data download for a certain period of time.