Soil Moisture Sensor
Soil sensors are an important tool for detecting soil health, which can reflect the current soil moisture, temperature, salinity, or fertility in real-time. Provide data support for soil moisture monitoring, agricultural irrigation, and forestry protection industries. This soil sensor can be used with our self-developed soil data logger.
- Model: RS-SD-*-TR-1
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $38~$62.7
Four types of soil moisture sensor:
The soil moisture sensor is the most common device to measure soil moisture content. It can be connected with related instruments to become a plug-and-measure portable soil moisture meter, or it can be connected to a general data collector to realize long-term dynamic monitoring. Our soil moisture sensor adopts the FDR frequency domain reflection principle, which makes the measurement faster and more accurate.
Probe length: 70mm
Probe diameter: 3mm
Probe material: 304 stainless steel
Sealing material: epoxy resin (black flame retardant)
Cable length: standard two meters
Protection level: IP68
Soil moisture measurement area: within a cylinder with a radius of 7cm centered on the central probe
The soil temperature and humidity sensor can measure the two elements of soil temperature and humidity at the same time. It is a sensor for agriculture. The soil temperature is closely related to the growth and development of crops, the decomposition of fertilizers, and the accumulation of organic matter. It is an important environmental factor in agricultural production..
The soil moisture conductivity sensor can measure the conductivity and moisture value of the soil and can be used for the conductivity of water and fertilizer integrated solutions, as well as other nutrient solutions and substrates.
The soil temperature humidity and EC sensor is an important tool for observing and studying the occurrence, evolution, improvement, and water and salt dynamics of saline soil. The 3 in 1 soil sensor creatively measures salinity, moisture, and temperature together, which greatly facilitates the customer’s systematic assessment of soil conditions. By measuring the dielectric constant of the soil, it can directly and stably reflect the true moisture content of various soils.
Soil moisture sensor features:
1. The three parameters of soil moisture content, electrical conductivity, and temperature are combined into one.
2. It can also be used for the conductivity of water and fertilizer integrated solutions and other nutrient solutions and substrates.
3. The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage.
4. Completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion can be buried in soil or directly into the water for long-term dynamic testing.
5. High precision, fast response, good interchangeability, probe insertion design to ensure accurate measurement and reliable performance.