Soil PH Sensor
The soil pH sensor is a device that measures the current pH of the soil. It detects the pH value of the soil by inserting two stainless steel probes vertically into the soil. We offer rs485 soil ph sensor, 0-5V soil ph sensor, 0-10V soil ph sensor, and 4-20ma soil ph sensor. This sensor can be used with our soil data logger.
- Model: RS-PH-*-TR-1
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $58.7
Soil ph tester features:
Soil ph refers to the current pH of the soil, which plays an important role in the growth of plants. Plants can grow normally in a wide range, but various plants have their suitable pH. Reasonable control of the soil pH value is conducive to the healthy growth of crops.
RS-PH-N01-TR-1 is a soil PH sensor developed by our company. The soil sensor has high accuracy, fast measurement speed, stable output, and can be widely used in various soils. The sensor shell adopts vacuum potting, IP68 protection grade, can be buried in the soil for a long time, can withstand long-term electrolysis and corrosion.
1. The Renke soil pH sensor is simple to use, has few operating steps, does not need to add reagents, and does not limit the number of detections.
2. The measurement accuracy of the sensor is high, up to ±0.3PH accuracy, and the response speed is very fast.
3. The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage.
4. The sensor shell is completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, and can be buried in the soil for long-term dynamic detection.
5. The probe plug-in design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.