Stainless Steel Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge
The stainless steel rain gauge is recognized to be the standard for measuring rainfall and other precipitation in hydrological and environmental testing. The internal tipping bucket structure provides high accuracy in various rainfall intensity ranges. According to different materials, we have three types of tipping bucket rain gauge: all stainless steel rain gauge, semi-stainless steel rain gauge, and ABS plastic rain gauge.
- Model: RS-YL-*-5
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $75.3~$136.3
Stainless steel rain gauge description
How does a tipping bucket stainless steel rain gauge work?
The tipping bucket rain gauge working principle is counting the number of times the tipping bucket falls. The tipping bucket is made of stainless steel and divided into two half-cone chambers with equal volume by a partition in the middle. It is a mechanical bistable structure. When one chamber receives water, the other chamber is waiting. When it rains, the rainwater collected by the water receiving port enters the metering bucket through the funnel. When the volume of the received rainwater reaches the predetermined value of 0.2mm, the chamber will overturn due to gravity and be waiting, and the other chamber will be in a state of receiving water. When the water receiving volume reaches the predetermined value, the bucket will overturn again and be waiting. Magnetic steel is installed on the sidewall of the tipping bucket, which scans from the side of the dry reed tube when the tipping bucket flips to make the dry reed tube on and off. That is, every time the tipping bucket is overturned, the dry reed tube will be switched on and send out a pulse or 485 signal. This is the working principle of the stainless steel tipping bucket rain gauge.
Best rain gauge on the market is Renke brand
1.Made of all stainless steel materials to avoid rainwater retention and reduce errors.
2. There is a stainless steel filter on the top, and the filter in the barrel can effectively prevent the interference of impurities and make the measurement more accurate.
3. The tipping bucket of the rain gauge is a three-dimensional streamlined design and is designed with a drooping curved diversion tip, which has a beautiful and smooth appearance, better turning performance, and easy cleaning and maintenance.
4. The tipping bucket of the rain gauge is equipped with constant magnetic steel, and the reed tube bracket is equipped with a reed tube. When the instrument leaves the factory, both the magnetic steel and the reed tube have been adjusted at the appropriate coupling distance, so that the output signal of the instrument and the number of flipping bucket flips are determined. The proportional relationship.
5. When the rain gauge leaves the factory, the tipping bucket inclination adjustment screw has been locked at the best inclination base point position and the inclination screw has been sealed with red paint. When installing the instrument on-site, the user only needs to level the entire instrument according to the relevant requirements of this manual. The bubble can be put into use after adjusting it to the center position, and there is no need to adjust the tilt angle of the bucket on site.
Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge Datasheets & Use
Rain bearing diameter: φ200mm
The sharp angle of cutting edge: 40°～45°
Resolution: default 0.2mm, 0.5mm optional
Measurement accuracy: ≤±2% (indoor artificial precipitation, subject to the drainage volume of the instrument itself)
Rain intensity range: 0mm～4mm/min (allowable maximum rain intensity 8mm/min)
Output mode: pulse or standard Modbus 485
Power supply range: 4.5~30V
Maximum power consumption: 0.24W
Working temperature: 0～50℃
Working humidity: <95%(40℃)
Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge Details
Rain gauge accessories
Renke all stainless steel tipping bucket rain gauge is composed of rain port, filter screen, water diversion funnel, tipping bucket bracket, tipping bucket, tipping bucket sleeve, inclination adjustment device, level adjustment device, constant magnet steel, reed pipe, a signal output terminal, drainage funnel, base, Stainless steel cylinder, base supporting feet, water diversion bucket filter screen, etc. Among them, the tipping bucket bracket is provided with a tipping bucket shaft sleeve, a round horizontal bubble, a reed tube bracket, and a signal output terminal.
The tipping bucket sleeve of the rain gauge is an integrated rotating positioning structure.
The tipping bucket is installed in the bearings of the two sleeves through the tipping bucket shaft, which makes the assembly and disassembly of the tipping bucket more convenient, and there is no need to adjust the distance between the two sleeves. , Brings convenience to on-site installation.
Rain gauge maintenance
1. Rain gauge is outdoors for a long time and the use environment is very harsh. Therefore, the inner wall of the drain hole should be wiped with a soft cloth frequently to keep the rain hole clean. If there are foreign objects such as leaves in the drain hole, it should be cleaned in time to keep the waterway unblocked. If the rain gauge is not used for a long time, a cover should be placed on the ring mouth of the instrument to protect the rain mouth.
2. Rain gauge is usually cleaned once a month for long-term work, and once every three months.
3. The tipping bucket is a key component of the rain gauge, which directly affects the measurement accuracy of the instrument. Over time, a little dust or oil will be deposited on the inner wall of the tipping bucket. Therefore, the tipping bucket should be cleaned. When cleaning, the inner wall of the tipping bucket can be repeatedly rinsed with clean water or gently brushed.
Brief list of FAQs
Why choose Renke rain gauge?
Buy the best tipping bucket rain gauge, contact us. Renke is a R & D factory for more than 10 years. Many types are available. Meet your various requirements. Precision manufacturing process. Accurate measurement. Shipped the same day.
Related blogs for you
- Rain Gauge Calculation And Types
- How Does A Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge Work?
- What Are The Types Of Rain Gauges?
- Weather Station Installation And Buying Guide
- Weather Station Spare Parts & Accessories
- Top Different Types Of Weather Stations
- Weather Station Maintenance And Guidelines
- Agricultural Environment Monitoring System
- What Is IoT? Top 16 IoT Sensors And Applications
- Smart Farming: IoT In Agriculture