Description of temperature and humidity recorder
This RS485 temperature humidity recorder has two power supply modes, a battery power supply, and an external power supply. In order to meet the measurement requirements of customers on different occasions, our products provide you with two choices of built-in probe and external probe, which greatly meets all the needs of users. This temperature humidity sensor has buttons at the bottom, so the user can manually adjust the temperature and humidity monitoring range and has an alarm function.
The appearance of this temperature and humidity monitor is equipped with a high-definition LCD, and the values can be seen in a dim environment. The internal monitoring equipment can record and store in real-time, which is convenient for users to retrieve monitoring data at any time and can also synchronize data with our monitoring platform software, provide users with remote data monitoring. The internal integrated alarm function module (buzzer or relay) can realize high and low-temperature alarms and high and low humidity alarms. It is an excellent intelligent industrial-grade temperature and humidity recorder.
Features of temperature and humidity recorder
1. The temperature and humidity monitor adopts a temperature measurement unit imported from Switzerland, which has high measurement accuracy and strong anti-interference ability.
2. This RS-WS-N01-6*-* sensor has a built-in memory, real-time recording of temperature and humidity data, and a maximum of 65,535 groups can be recorded.
3. The user can set various alarm parameters, communication parameters, time and date, etc. through the LCD buttons. The built-in temperature and humidity alarm function can set the upper and lower limits and return the difference between the temperature and humidity alarm.
4. The 3.8-inch LCD screen displays real-time temperature, humidity, time and date, stored capacity, device address and baud rate, etc.
5. The user can remotely call and set parameters such as temperature and humidity alarm parameters, time and date, and recording parameters through the monitoring platform.
6. The 485 temperature humidity sensor has 2 switching signal outputs, which can be associated with alarm output. One-way built-in buzzer alarms, one-way extended sound, and light alarm alarms.
7. Multiple recording modes, after the equipment is connected to the monitoring platform, the temperature and humidity recorded data can be automatically spliced in chronological order.
8. 10~30V wide power supply voltage input. The built-in backup battery can last for more than 48 hours. It can work normally even when the power is off.
Other related temperature sensors:
Temperature and humidity recorder datasheets
|Power supply||10-30V DC|
|Maximum power consumption||0.4W|
|Temperature||± 0.4 ℃ (25 ℃)|
|Humidity||± 2% RH (5% RH ~ 95% RH, 25 ℃)|
|Operating temperature||-20 ℃ ~ + 60 ℃, 0 % RH ~ 80% RH|
|Resolution||Temperature: 0.1 ℃, Humidity: 0.1% RH|
Long - term stability
|Temperature||≤ 0.1 ℃ / y|
|Humidity||≤ 1% RH / y|
|Temperature||≤ 15s (1m / s wind speed)|
|Humidity||≤ 4s (1m / s wind speed)|
|Output signal||RS485 (Modbus protocol)|
|Alarm function||Built-in buzzer, external sound, and light alarm, relay optional|
|Storage mode||Automatic loop storage|
RS485 temperature and humidity recorder application:
The RS-WS-N01-6*-* series of temperature and humidity recorders are widely used in production workshops in cold chain logistics, food and medicine, biological products, special storage, electronic chemicals, health and medical systems, server rooms, and scientific research laboratories. , Laboratories, computer rooms, warehouses, clean rooms, and other environments, 24 hours monitoring of temperature and humidity data.
Q: Where to download RS-WS-N01-6*-* temperature recorder manual?
A: To protect the technical parameters, please contact us for a manual.
Q: Do you have a wifi temperature humidity data logger?
A: Yes, we have wifi temperature and humidity recorder.
Q: Do you have an operation video?
A: Yes, you can contact us for video or follow us on youtube.
Q: Can you provide a platform to view the data?
A: We provide you with a free cloud platform to view data. Our recorder also supports secondary development. You can connect to your own platform to view data.
Q: Why can't the Modbus temperature and humidity recorder be connected to the PLC or computer?
A: 1. The computer has multiple COM ports, and the selected port is incorrect.
2. The temp and humidity meter address is wrong, or there are devices with duplicate addresses (the factory default is all 1).
3. The baud rate, check method, data bit, stop bit is wrong.
4. The 485 bus is disconnected, or the A and B wires are reversed.
5. If the number of temp and humidity monitors is too much or the wiring is too long, the power supply should be nearby, add 485 boosters, and add 120Ω terminal resistance.
6. USB to 485 drivers is not installed or damaged.
7. The temperature humidity monitor is damaged.
Contact us for the best price and product manuals