When you are on a business trip or out of town, the ability to monitor the temperature and humidity of your home, warehouse, or cold
COS04 usb temperature humidity data logger
The COS04 USB temperature humidity data logger is a low-cost, compact, battery-powered temperature and humidity data logger, capable of unattended logging (recording) of the ambient temperature and relative humidity (RH) of an environment for days, weeks, or months. Provide best solutions for temperature humidity supervisors and records during transportation. Low cost. Long using life. Customizable.
- Model: COS04
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $19~$56.6
About - Temperature Humidity Data Logger
This compact temperature humidity data logger records up to 80000 temperature and relative humidity readings. You can calibrate through two buttons, modify the upper limit and alarm value. Once data collection is complete, connect again via USB to download to PC for analysis. Monitor and record temperature and humidity, provide sensors and data loggers. Renke had 15 years of comprehensive experience. We will offer professional solutions can save you 40% of your budget.
Supply power: DC5V or built-in battery
Record capacity: 80,000 or 260,000
Temperature range(built-in): -20~+60℃
Temperature range(external): -40~+80℃
Humidity: 0 ~ 100% RH
Record interval: 5 s ~18h can be set
Measurement interval: 2~255s can be set
Battery life: Charge it 1,200 times
1. Built-in storage function, can record 80,000 pieces of temperature and humidity data, the high configuration version can record 260,000 pieces of temperature and humidity data, if more storage capacity is needed, it can also be customized.
2. Connect to a computer through a USB cable and use our company’s supporting software to export the data stored in the device to the computer in EXCEL, TXT, PDF, and other formats to facilitate subsequent report production and data analysis.
3. This USB temperature data logger comes with an LCD screen, which can display real-time temperature and humidity values.
4. This temperature data logger uses a large-capacity rechargeable lithium battery, which can be used continuously for 4 months on a single charge.
5. Built-in buzzer, with an over-limit alarm function, can automatically change the recording frequency when alarming, to ensure that the recorded data truly reflects environmental changes.
USB temperature humidity data logger features
HVAC/R system installation
Greenhouses and industrial spaces
Food and Beverage
Temperature Data Logger Video
COS04 is a small and economical cold chain transportation temperature and humidity datalogger. Its accuracy is higher than that of ordinary temperature and humidity sensors. It has a built-in rechargeable battery and is suitable for medium and short-distance transportation monitoring.
Our COS04 USB temperature sensor has two options, a built-in probe, and an external probe, and there are also a variety of different precision types for users with different needs to choose from.
What is temperature and humidity sensor? Temperature and humidity sensors refer to equipment that can convert temperature and humidity into electrical signals which can be
The main function of the temperature and humidity data logger is to sense the corresponding changes through the corresponding temperature and humidity electronic components, and
Medical refrigerated truck A refrigerated vehicle refers to a vehicle with an insulated compartment and a refrigeration device. Among them, the structure of medical refrigerated
During transport vaccine, temperature humidity data logger are usually used to monitor environmental temperature and humidity. Renke COS-03 temperature humidity data logger have the functions
Application areas: agricultural greenhouses, smart breeding, industry outside air temperature humidity sensor It adopts a wall-mounted high-grade enclosure with a protection grade of IP65, rain
Temperature and humidity sensors mostly use temperature and humidity integrated probes as temperature measurement components to collect temperature and humidity signals and transform them into