soil tester npk
1. Low threshold, few steps, fast measurement, no reagents required, unlimited detection times.
2. High measurement accuracy, fast response speed, and good interchangeability.
3. The electrode is made of a specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external force and is not easy to be damaged.
4. Completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, can be buried in the soil for long-term dynamic testing.
5. Probe insertion design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.
|Maximum power consumption||≤0.15W|
|Probe material||316 stainless steel|
|Sealing material||Black flame retardant epoxy resin|
|Default cable length||2 meters, cable length can be customized|
The soil npk meter is widely used in soil nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium detection, precision agriculture, forestry, soil research, geological exploration, plant cultivation, and other fields.
soil fertility test Precautions
1. All steel needles must be inserted into the soil during measurement.
2. Avoid direct sunlight on the sensor, which will cause excessive temperature. Pay attention to lightning protection in the field.
3. Do not bend the steel needle violently, do not pull the sensor lead wire with force, and do not beat or violently hit the sensor.
4. The protection grade of the sensor is IP68, which can soak the sensor in water.
5. Due to the presence of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it should not be energized in the air for a long time