soil nitrogen phosphorus and potassium sensor features
1. Simple to use, few operation steps, fast measurement, no reagents, unlimited detection times.
2. High measurement accuracy, fast response speed, and good interchangeability.
3. The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage.
4. Completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, and can be buried in soil for long-term dynamic testing.
5. The probe plug-in design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.
We offer five common soil sensors for you
Soil NPK sensor working principle
soil nitrogen phosphorus and potassium sensor datasheet
|Maximum power consumption||≤0.15W|
|Probe material||316 stainless steel|
|Sealing material||Black flame-retardant epoxy resin|
|Default cable length||2 meters, cable length can be customized|
soil nitrogen phosphorus and potassium sensor application
npk soil sensors are widely used in the detection of soil nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, precision agriculture, forestry, soil research, geological prospecting, plant cultivation, and other fields.
1.Do you have a wireless soil npk sensor?
Yes, we have a portable soil npk tester
2.How to use a soil npk sensor?
3.How to download the soil npk sensor manual?
To prevent the leakage of patented technical parameters, please contact us to download the instructions.
How to use soil npk sensors
1.Quick Test Method
Select a suitable measurement location, avoid rocks, ensure that the steel needle does not touch hard objects, throw away the surface soil according to the required measurement depth, maintain the original tightness of the soil below, hold the sensor vertically and insert it into the soil. Do not shake left and right. It is recommended to measure multiple times for average value within a small range of a measuring point.
2. Buried measurement method
Dig a pit with a diameter> 20cm vertically, insert the sensor needle horizontally into the pit wall at a predetermined depth, and fill the pit tightly. After a period of stability, measurement and recording can be carried out for several days, months, or even longer.
1. All steel needles must be inserted into the soil during measurement.
2. Avoid strong sunlight directly shining on the sensor to cause excessive temperature. Pay attention to lightning protection in the field.
3. Do not bend the steel needle violently, pull the lead wire of the sensor forcefully, and do not hit or hit the sensor violently.
4. The sensor's protection grade is IP68, so the whole sensor can be soaked in water.
5. Due to the presence of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it is not suitable to stay in the air for a long time with electricity.