Soil moisture is the source of the survival of plants. Soil moisture refers to the moisture content of the soil. The moisture content of the
Best Digital Soil Moisture Meters
The working principle of the soil moisture tester is very simple, long-press the top power button to turn it on, only need to insert the metal probe into the soil. The LCD will display the value, from which you can quickly understand the moisture content of the soil. Based on the readings and their relationship to the plants, you can decide whether you need watering. We offer soil moisture meter and soil ph meter for you.
- Model: RS-*-SC-2
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $20.4~$25
Soil moisture tester description
The soil moisture meter is a sensor developed by our company to quickly detect the composition of the soil. The shape of the soil meter adopts a hand-held design, which is convenient for users to carry. The probe adopts a four-pin probe design. The material is stainless steel, which has good corrosion resistance and toughness.
The soil moisture tester can accurately detect and display various components in the soil in real-time, such as soil temperature and humidity, soil conductivity, and soil ph. Soil composition indicators play a very important role in crop growth, use our company soil moisture meter can accurately detect various components in the soil, and improve the soil through the detected data to achieve the purpose of monitoring the supply of plant nutrients, so that the crops are in the best living environment, thereby increasing the yield.
Our soil moisture tester is widely used in farmland production, soil research, greenhouse planting, orchard nursery, gardening planting, tree planting, pot planting, and other fields.
Soil moisture meter datasheets
Power supply: Replaceable battery
Battery life: 1 year
Range: -40~80℃, Resolution: 0.1℃, Accuracy: ±0.5°C (25°C)
Range: 0-100%, Resolution: 0.1%, Accuracy: ±2% within 0-50%, @ (brown soil, 30%, 25℃) ±3% within 50-100%, @ (brown soil, 60%, 25℃)
Range: 0-10000 us/cm, Resolution: 1us/cm, Accuracy: ±3%
Operating temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃
Protection level: IP54
Soil tester detailed price
We offer many types of soil testers, the following is a list of detailed prices for you, if you are interested, please contact us for instructions.
Soil moisture tester use
Digital soil moisture meter features:
1.With a hand-held design, small size, and lightweight, it is convenient for users to carry.
2. Real-time monitoring of soil components, which can detect a variety of organic components in the soil.
3. The price is cheap, the operation steps are few, the measurement is fast, no reagents are needed, and the number of tests is unlimited.
4. This battery-powered hygrometer is made of stainless steel and is durable. The LCD digital display makes it suitable for a variety of media, such as soil or compost.
5. The probe plug-in design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.
How to replace the battery?
- When replacing the battery, turn the top cover 15° counterclockwise
- After hearing the sound, open the buckle and lift the upper cover to expose the battery holder inside
- Unplug the terminal connecting the circuit board and the battery holder, and take out the battery holder as a whole
- After replacing the battery, connect the terminal and turn the upper cover clockwise, screw it and the case together, and it can be used normally
How to use soil moisture meter?
In the place to be measured, insert the sensor alloy probe into the soil vertically, and press the button to start the measurement. as the picture shows:
After pressing the button, it is turned on for 1 second and then tested for two seconds. The multi-element model will display each element for 3 seconds, and the screen will be displayed three times. If it is a single element model, the test result will be displayed for 10 seconds and then the screen will stop. If you press the button again during the display process, it will re-check for two seconds and cycle the display again.
Renke digital soil moisture meter precautions:
1. The probe must be in full contact with the soil and compacted to ensure data accuracy.
2. The soil moisture meter only tests dirt and soil, and is not suitable for dry flour, small stones, organic wood chips, liquid particles, etc.
3. To improve the accuracy of the test results, please use the method of multi-point test and average value during the test.
4. When using, be careful not to touch the stone at the test point, and do not use excessive force, otherwise, it will easily damage the electrode. It is not suitable to be inserted in the soil for a long time as it is easy to oxidize.
5. After the measurement, clean the soil particles on the surface of the probe with gauze in time to keep the probe dry.
The weather sensors are the sensing end of the weather station and collect various weather-related data. The weather station can obtain the main parameters and
What is smart farming? Smart farming is the application of Internet of Things technology to traditional agriculture, using sensors and software to control agricultural production
Whether it is farmland or a garden, the most important thing for crops to grow and bloom beautifully is soil. Knowing our soil conditions can
Agricultural irrigation mainly refers to irrigation operations carried out in agricultural farming areas. Agricultural irrigation methods can generally be divided into traditional surface irrigation, ordinary
what is a soil moisture sensor? The soil moisture sensor is composed of a stainless steel probe and a waterproof probe, which can be buried
Water is an important part of plant growth, and plants cannot survive without water. Nutrients are the basis for the vigorous growth of plants. The
RS-NPK-SC-1 is a soil tester developed by Renke that can quickly detect soil temperature, moisture content, electrical conductivity, and nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium factors, and
The digital soil tester emits electromagnetic waves of a certain frequency through the built-in sensor. The electromagnetic waves are transmitted along with the probe and
Regarding the soil, people generally use soil sensors for monitoring according to their needs. What types of soil sensors are there? 1.soil ph meter Soil