Multi-Depth Soil Moisture Sensor
It is a device that can dynamically observe soil moisture and temperature conditions at different depths. This kind of soil sensor has multiple layers to choose from, and the number of other layers can be customized. This multi-depth soil sensor has a variety of probe lengths and can be used to measure depths from 30 cm (11 in) to 100 cm (40 in). It can quickly and comprehensively understand and collect soil moisture information, scientifically formulate drought-resistance scheduling plans.
- Model: RS-*W*S-*-TR-3
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $209.7~$377.4
Multi-Depth Soil Sensor Features:
1. The shell of this multi-depth soil sensor is made of PVC plastic pipe, and the high-frequency detection wave of nearly 1G Hz is emitted inside, which can penetrate the plastic pipe and effectively sense the soil environment.
2. The multi layer soil sensor is not affected by salt ions in the soil, and agricultural activities such as fertilizers, pesticides, and irrigation will not affect the measurement results, and the data is accurate.
3. The electrode of the sensor is not in direct contact with the soil to avoid the interference of electricity to the soil and the plants in the soil.
4. The multi-depth soil sensor adopts the standard Modbus-RTU485 communication mode, and the farthest communication is 2000 meters.
5. Support 10-30V wide voltage charging.
Renke is a manufacturer of multi-depth soil sensors, and we support customization.
The Renke multi-depth soil sensor system is a cost-effective and scalable soil sensor network that can enable monitoring of field conditions through a free cloud platform for crop management. You can reasonably arrange the installation points of soil sensors on your farmland to easily monitor the entire farmland through a system.