The soil moisture meter is a sensor developed by our company to quickly detect the composition of the soil. The shape of the soil meter adopts a hand-held design, which is convenient for users to carry. The probe adopts a four-pin probe design. The material is stainless steel, which has good corrosion resistance and toughness.
The soil moisture tester can accurately detect and display various components in the soil in real-time, such as soil temperature and humidity, soil conductivity, and soil nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium components. Soil composition indicators play a very important role in crop growth, use our company soil moisture meter can accurately detect various components in the soil, and improve the soil through the detected data to achieve the purpose of monitoring the supply of plant nutrients, so that the crops are in the best living environment, thereby increasing the yield.
Renke digital soil moisture meter features:
1.With a hand-held design, small size, and lightweight, it is convenient for users to carry.
2. Real-time monitoring of soil components, which can detect a variety of organic components in the soil.
3. The price is cheap, the operation steps are few, the measurement is fast, no reagents are needed, and the number of tests is unlimited.
4. This battery-powered hygrometer is made of stainless steel and is durable. The LCD digital display makes it suitable for a variety of media, such as soil or compost.
5. The probe plug-in design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.
Digital soil moisture meter datasheet:
|Power supply||DC 3.7V lithium battery|
|Battery life||More than 3 years|
|Accuracy||0-50% is 2%，50-100% is 3%|
|Operating temperature||-20℃ ~ 60℃|
Renke digital soil moisture meter use:
Our soil moisture meter is widely used in farmland production, soil research, greenhouse planting, orchard nursery, gardening planting, tree planting, pot planting, and other fields.
You may like:
Renke digital soil moisture meter instructions:
In the place to be measured, insert the sensor alloy probe into the soil vertically, and press the button to start the measurement. as the picture shows:
After pressing the button, it is turned on for 1 second and then tested for two seconds. The multi-element model will display each element for 3 seconds, and the screen will be displayed three times. If it is a single element model, the test result will be displayed for 10 seconds and then the screen will stop. If you press the button again during the display process, it will re-check for two seconds and cycle the display again.
Renke digital soil moisture meter precautions:
1. The probe must be in full contact with the soil and compacted to ensure data accuracy.
2. The soil moisture meter only tests dirt and soil, and is not suitable for dry flour, small stones, organic wood chips, liquid particles, etc.
3. To improve the accuracy of the test results, please use the method of multi-point test and average value during the test.
4. When using, be careful not to touch the stone at the test point, and do not use excessive force, otherwise, it will easily damage the electrode. It is not suitable to be inserted in the soil for a long time as it is easy to oxidize.
5. After the measurement, clean the soil particles on the surface of the probe with gauze in time to keep the probe dry.
Contact us for the best price and product manuals