Aluminum Wind Direction Sensor
The aluminum wind direction sensor is used to measure the wind direction in the outdoor environment, measuring the 8 directions and 16 directions of east, south, west, north, southeast, southwest, northwest, and northeast. It can output Modbus signal, voltage, and current three kinds of signals according to demand.
- Model: RS-FX-*
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $33.5~$35.6
Aluminum wind direction sensor features:
1. Aluminum wind direction measuring range is 8 directions
2. The inside of the sensor has been treated to prevent electromagnetic interference
3. Using high-performance imported bearings, low rotation resistance, accurate measurement
4. All aluminum shell, high mechanical strength, high hardness, corrosion resistance, no rust, and long-term use outdoors
5. The structure and weight of the equipment have been carefully designed and distributed, with a small moment of inertia and sensitive response
6. A wide range of output signals, such as RS485, 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA
This aluminum wind direction sensor is small and lightweight, easy to carry and assemble, and the new design concept can effectively obtain wind direction information. The shell is made of high-quality aluminum alloy profiles, and the outside is electroplated and sprayed. It has good anti-corrosion and anti-corrosion characteristics, which can ensure that the transmitter is used for a long time without rusting. At the same time, it is matched with the internal smooth bearing system to ensure information collection Accuracy.
Wind direction sensor, wind speed sensor, rain and snow sensor, illuminance sensor, UV sensor, negative oxygen ion detector, atmospheric pressure sensor, rain gauge, evaporation sensor, solar radiation sensor, solar radiation shield, soil sensor, etc. constitute a weather station monitoring system.
Aluminum wind direction sensor
Material: aluminum alloy
For: Wind direction sensor/weather station
Measuring range: 8 orientation
Accuracy: 1 position
Starting wind speed: ≤0.5m/s
Power supply: 10~30VDC
Output form: current 4~20ma voltage 0~5V 0~10V RS485
Instrument line length: standard: 0.7 meters
Load capacity: current type resistance≤600Ω Voltage type resistance≤250Ω
Working environment: -40℃~ 60℃, 0%RH~80%RH
Protection level: IP65
Other wind sensors
Aluminum wind direction sensor faq
The wind direction sensor is a physical device that detects and senses the wind direction information from the outside by the rotation of the wind direction arrow, and transmits it to the coaxial code disc, and at the same time outputs the corresponding value of the wind direction.
1. Users are not allowed to disassemble by themselves, let alone touch the sensor core, so as to avoid damage to the product.
2. Keep away from high-power interference equipment as much as possible to avoid inaccurate measurement, such as inverters, motors, etc., when installing or disassembling the transmitter, you must first disconnect the power supply. Water in the transmitter can cause irreversible changes.
3. Prevent chemical reagents, oil, dust, etc. from directly invading the sensor, do not use it for a long time under condensation and extreme temperature environments, and prevent thermal shock.
1. The computer has multiple COM ports, and the selected port is incorrect.
2. The device address is wrong, or there are devices with duplicate addresses (the factory defaults are all 1).
3. The baud rate, check method, data bit and stop bit are wrong.
4. The host polling interval and waiting response time are too short, and both need to be set above 200ms.
5. The 485 bus is disconnected, or the A and B wires are connected reversely.
6. If the number of equipment is too much or the wiring is too long, power supply should be nearby, add 485 booster, and add 120Ω terminal resistance at the same time.
7. The USB to 485 driver is not installed or damaged.
8. The equipment is damaged.
1. The PLC calculation error is caused by the error corresponding to the range. Please refer to the technical indicators in the first part of the range.
2. The wiring method is wrong or the wiring sequence is wrong.
3. The power supply voltage is wrong (24V power supply for 0-10V type).
4. The distance between the transmitter and the collector is too long, causing signal disturbance.
5. The PLC acquisition port is damaged.
6. The equipment is damaged.
Electromagnetic wind direction sensor: It is designed using electromagnetic principles. Because there are many types of principles, the structure is different. At present, some such sensors have begun to use gyroscope chips or electronic compasses as basic components, and their measurement accuracy has been further improved.
Photoelectric wind direction sensor: This wind direction sensor uses an absolute gray code disc as the basic element, and uses a special customized coding code. Based on the photoelectric signal conversion principle, it can accurately output the corresponding wind direction information.
Resistive wind direction sensor: This kind of wind direction sensor adopts a structure similar to a sliding rheostat. The maximum and minimum resistance values generated are marked as 360° and 0° respectively. When the wind vane rotates, the sliding rod of the sliding rheostat will follow The wind vane on the top rotates together, and the different voltage changes produced can calculate the angle or direction of the wind direction.