A greenhouse is a closed environment that provides optimal conditions for plant growth and promotes plant growth by controlling indoor and outdoor environments. A complete
Duct Type Wind Speed Sensor
This air velocity sensor is a device used to measure the wind speed in the pipe. The air velocity sensor operates on the hot-wire anemometer principle. Using a self-developed high-precision wind speed measurement unit, it is sensitive and can quickly and accurately measure small air flows, with good stability, small drift, and high accuracy.
- Model: RS-FS-*-9TH
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $77.6
View - Air velocity sensor
The duct type wind speed sensor can calculate the real-time air volume value according to the cross-sectional area of the pipe set to be measured. It is easy to install on-site, and the product adopts an anti-interference circuit design inside, which can withstand various strong electromagnetic interferences such as on-site inverters. The transmitter adopts imported screw-free terminal wiring, which is more convenient to use. There are two options of RS-FS-*-9TH(air velocity sensor) and RS-FS-*-9TH-OLED(air velocity sensor with display).
Air velocity sensor features
1. High-precision wind speed measurement unit, with low start-up wind speed and sensitive response, which can be used in harsh environments such as ventilation ducts and oil fume ducts
2. Adopting the full-scale secondary calibration method independently developed by the company, with good linearity and high accuracy
3. Open-hole flange installation, using high-quality silicone sealing ring, small air leakage, durable
4. Multiple wind speed ranges such as 0~20m/s, 0~30m/s, 0~10m/s, 0~15m/s, etc. can be dialed and set and can be freely changed on-site, and other ranges can also be customized
5. The wiring terminal adopts imported screw-free terminals, no tools are needed, just one press and one plug can be connected
6. Use special EMC anti-interference devices, which can withstand various strong electromagnetic interferences such as on-site inverters
7. DC10～30V wide voltage range power supply
8. with wind speed marking direction, easy to install on-site
Air velocity sensor parameters
Power supply: 10-30V DC
Power consumption: 0.5W
Measuring medium: Air, nitrogen, soot exhaust
Measuring range: 0-15m/s,0-20m/s,0-30m/s
Operating temp: -10℃~+50℃
Response time: 2S
Long-term stability: ≤0.1m/s/year
Output signal: RS485/4-20ma/0-5v/0-10v
Air velocity sensor Installation steps
Note that the pipe needs to be installed on the side or underneath. It cannot be installed from top to bottom.
First, make a 20mm diameter hole in the ventilation duct, insert the air duct into the hole, adjust the direction of the device so that the arrow direction of the device is consistent with the direction of the wind speed. You can control the height of the device by adjusting the position of the flange. Install the three screws on the flange to fix the device and complete the installation.
The air velocity sensor is suitable for cleanroom ventilation monitoring, fan supply, and exhaust tracking. Air velocity sensors are ideal for various HVAC measurement and control applications. Applications include zone control in HVAC systems and cleanroom systems. Air velocity sensors are ideal for monitoring airflow.
The installation diagram is shown below:
Other wind sensors
With the development of information technology, the number of computer systems and communication equipment is increasing day by day. In the coming year, the central
Have you or your friend experienced a broken water pipe, water accumulation in the kitchen or bathroom? Water is the most common cause of property
When you are on a business trip or out of town, the ability to monitor the temperature and humidity of your home, warehouse, or cold
What is an anemometer? An anemometer is an instrument that measures the velocity of air, sometimes called a wind anemometer. The earliest anemometers originated hundreds
How wind sensor work? Wind speed sensor working principle Wind speed sensor is a physical device used to measure wind speed. The wind generated by
Where to mount wind sensor on weather station? The wind sensor is an important part of weather station equipment, it can provide users with real-time
The difference between the wind speed sensor and the air volume sensor starts with the wind speed and the air volume. Wind speed refers to