Polycarbon Wind Speed Sensor
Our wind speed sensor, small and light, easy to carry and assemble. The three-cup design concept can effectively obtain wind speed information. The shell is made of polycarbonate composite material, which has good anti-corrosion and anti-corrosion features, which can guarantee the long-term use of the anemometer is free from rusting, and the internal smooth bearing system ensures the accuracy of information collection.
- Model: RS-FSJT-*
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $27.25~$29
How wind speed sensors work
When the wind generated by the airflow drives the sensor to rotate, the central axis drives the internal sensing element to generate a pulse signal. Within the wind speed measurement range, the wind speed has a certain linear relationship with the pulse frequency. The wind speed can be calculated accordingly. The protection level of the wind speed sensor is IP68, even if it is used outdoors for a long time, it can be effectively waterproof and moisture-proof.
Wind speed sensor features
1. Measuring range: 0-70m/s, resolution 0.1m/s.
2. Internal anti-electromagnetic interference treatment.
3. The bottom outlet method is adopted to eliminate the aging problem of aviation plug rubber pads, and it is still waterproof after long-term use. Free cloud platform.
4. Using high-performance imported bearings, low rotation resistance, accurate measurement.
5. Polycarbonate shell, high mechanical strength, high hardness, corrosion resistance, no rust, and long-term use outdoors.
6. The structure and weight of the equipment are carefully designed and distributed, with a small moment of inertia and sensitive response.
7. Multiple output modes are optional: RS485, 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA, or pulse output.
8. Wind speed sensor, wind direction sensor, rain and snow sensor, rain gauge, illuminance sensor, UV sensor, solar radiation sensor, solar radiation shield, soil sensor, etc. together form a complete weather station monitoring system.
Wind speed sensor parameters
Power supply: 10 ~ 30V DC
Measuring range: 0 ~ 60m / s
Resolution: 0 .1 m / s
Power consumption: 0.4W
Response Time: ≤ 0.5s
Start wind speed: ≤ 0.2m / s
Working Temp: -20℃~+60℃, 0%RH~80%RH
Output signal: RS485/0-5V/0-10V/4-20ma/Pulse
Wind speed sensor types
Wiring mode of wind speed sensor with different output modes:
RS485 ouput wind speed sensor wiring
The wiring of the rs485 wind speed sensor has four colors. When using, connect the black wire to the negative of the power supply, the brown wire to the positive of the 10-30VDC power supply, the green wire to the signal wire 485-A, and the blue wire to the signal wire 485-B. That’s it! The wide voltage power input is 10~30V. When wiring the 485 signal line, pay attention to the two wires A\B not to be reversed, and the addresses of multiple devices on the bus cannot be conflicted.
Pulse output wind speed sensor wiring
When using the pulse-type wind speed sensor, connect the black wire to the power supply and signal ground, the brown wire to the 5-30VDC power supply, the green wire to the pulse signal PNPOUT, and the blue wire to NPN (NPNR) OUT. That’s it! Wide voltage power input is 5~30V.
Analog output wind speed sensor
For analog type, we provide three outputs: 0-10V, 0-5V and 4-20ma. When in use, connect the black wire to the power and signal ground, and the brown wire to 10-30VDC (0-10V output wind speed sensor can only use 24V power supply) and measure the analog voltage on the blue wire. That’s it! It can be applied to both four-wire system and three-wire system at the same time.