The weather sensors are the sensing end of the weather station and collect various weather-related data. The weather station can obtain the main parameters and
Industrial Noise Sensor
This noise detector is a high-precision sound measuring instrument with a range of 30dB~120dB. Small size, easy to install, and suitable for industrial noise monitoring.
- Model: RS-ZS-*-FL
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $41.9
View - Noise Detector
This RS-ZS-*-FL noise detector uses a high-sensitivity condenser microphone with stable signal and high precision. It has the characteristics of wide measuring range, good linearity, easy to use, easy to install, and long transmission distance. Continuous power function and rugged design can simplify your long-term testing. The robust rain and snow enclosure makes it an ideal solution for remote noise monitoring.
Noise detector features
1. The overall appearance is made of stainless steel, which can effectively prevent rain, snow, and insects.
2.IP65 protection against dust and water
3. Light-weighted, small-sized, and easy to integrate into the urban furniture
4. Smart cities sensing, noise surveillance networks (permanent monitoring), protection of quiet areas, displaying noise levels in real-time, etc.
This noise detector widely used in:
- Environmental Noise Monitoring
- Plant Noise Monitoring
- Petrochemical Noise Monitoring
- Manufacturing Noise Monitoring
- OSHA Noise Monitoring
Renke noise sensors
Parameters - Noise Detector
Power supply: 10~30V DC
Power consumption: 0.1W
Operating environment: -20℃~+60℃, 0%RH~80%RH
Output signal: RS485/4-20mA/0-5V/0-10V
Measuring range: 30dB~120dB
Frequency Range: 20Hz~12.5kHz
Response time: ≤3s
Stability: Less than 2% in the life cycle
Noise accuracy: ± 0.5dB
Noise detector installation
1. Users are not allowed to disassemble by themselves, let alone touch the sensor core, so as not to cause damage to the product.
2. Keep away from high-power interference equipment as much as possible to avoid inaccurate measurement, such as inverters, motors, etc., when installing or disassembling the transmitter, you must disconnect the power supply. Water in the transmitter is forbidden to cause irreversible changes.
3. Prevent chemical reagents, oil, dust, etc. from directly invading the sensor, do not use it for a long time under condensation and extreme temperature environments, and take strict measures to prevent thermal shock.
Other popular sensors
Table of Contents Smart buildings are the product of the development of modern science. The smart building system is mainly composed of Internet of Things
The key to the smart industry lies in the collection of data and information. Sensors are the nerve endings of the smart industry. They are
In the current society, noise pollution has become the third-largest source of pollution after air and water pollution. To ensure normal rest and sleep, the
What is IoT? IoT is the “Internet of things“. It is an extended and expanded network based on the Internet. It combines various information sensing
A complete set of a weather station is composed of two parts: hardware and software. The hardware part includes various weather station sensors, connecting lines,
Industrial sensors have many types, here are five main types: Temperature sensor: refers to a sensor that can sense temperature and convert it into a