Duct temperature sensor for HVAC
RS-WS-*-9TH is an HVAC duct temperature sensor measures temperature and relative humidity in air ducts. The probe filter at the bottom of the RS-WS-*-9TH duct temperature and humidity sensor is made of 25um high-strength stainless steel material, which can not only ensure the entry of gas molecules but also prevent the entry of dust particles and water droplets. This duct mounted temperature sensor price is very cheap.
- Model: RS-WS-*-9TH
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $26.8~$41.5
About - Duct temperature sensor
This hvac duct temperature sensor adopts a waterproof housing design as a whole, which can resist environmental interference. The flange installation method is adopted, which is convenient for fixing and maintenance. RS-WS-*-9TH air duct mounted temperature sensor has two output modes, analog output and Modbus RTU output. The analog output duct temperature and humidity sensor has four temperature range DIP terminals at the top of the circuit board, which can be set, and can be replaced on-site: -40～80℃, -35～35℃, -35～50℃, 0～50℃, etc. Various temperature ranges. The RS485 output duct temperature and humidity sensor can modify the device address code by changing the four DIP terminals. In order to adapt to different applications, we have two options: ordinary duct temperature humidity sensor RS-WS-*-9TH and LCD display duct temperature humidity sensor RS-WS-*-9TH-OLED.
Features of duct temperature sensor
1. The flange plate is equipped with a high-quality silicone sealing ring, which can ensure the sealing between the equipment and the exhaust pipe during installation, greatly reduce the outflow of gas in the exhaust pipe, and ensure accuracy of data measurement to the greatest extent.
2. The wiring terminal adopts a military-grade spring-type screw-free terminal, which can be connected by pressing and plugging. The wire can be quickly connected even without a screwdriver on site, and the wire diameter can be 0.3~2.0mm2.
3. Using special EMC anti-interference devices, the site can withstand strong electromagnetic interference, industrial-grade processing chips, and more widely used places.
4.10～30V wide voltage range power supply, a long-distance centralized power supply can still work normally.
Power supply: 10~30V DC
Range: -40℃~+120℃, 0%RH-100%RH
Operating temperature: -20℃~+60℃, 0%RH~80%RH
Output signal: RS485/4-20ma/0-5V/0-10V
Duct temperature sensor installation
self-tapping screws and 3 expansion plugs
Certificate of conformity, guarantee card, calibration report, etc.
First, punch a 16mm diameter hole in the ventilation pipe, insert the air pipe into the hole, and control the height of the equipment by adjusting the position of the flange. Install the three screws on the flange, fix the device, and complete the installation.
Duct temperature and humidity sensor use
It can be used in humid and high dust occasions and is durable. The sturdy and reliable duct mounted temperature sensor RS-WS-*-9TH is designed for monitoring relative humidity in demanding HVAC and light industrial applications.
1. Control HVAC system to improve comfort and energy saving.
2. Factories, museums, schools, printing houses, and other places where the temperature and humidity inside the pipes need to be measured.
3. Outdoor air reference.
Other temperature sensors
With the development of information technology, the number of computer systems and communication equipment is increasing day by day. In the coming year, the central
When you are on a business trip or out of town, the ability to monitor the temperature and humidity of your home, warehouse, or cold
What is temperature and humidity sensor? Temperature and humidity sensors refer to equipment that can convert temperature and humidity into electrical signals which can be
Application areas: agricultural greenhouses, smart breeding, industry outside air temperature humidity sensor It adopts a wall-mounted high-grade enclosure with a protection grade of IP65, rain
A sensor is a device that can sense the measured information and transform it into an electrical signal or other required forms of information output
Temperature and humidity products are widely used in modern times. Computer room, industry, agriculture, storage, etc. are inseparable from temperature and humidity management, especially in