Duct temperature sensor for HVAC
RS-WS-*-9TH is an HVAC duct temperature sensor measures temperature and relative humidity in air ducts. The probe filter at the bottom of the RS-WS-*-9TH duct temperature and humidity sensor is made of 25um high-strength stainless steel material, which can not only ensure the entry of gas molecules but also prevent the entry of dust particles and water droplets. This duct mounted temperature sensor price is very cheap.
- Model: RS-WS-*-9TH
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $26.8~$41.5
About duct type temperature sensor:
This hvac duct temperature sensor adopts a waterproof housing design as a whole, which can resist environmental interference. The flange installation method is adopted, which is convenient for fixing and maintenance. RS-WS-*-9TH air duct mounted temperature sensor has two output modes, analog output and Modbus RTU output. The analog output duct temperature and humidity sensor has four temperature range DIP terminals at the top of the circuit board, which can be set, and can be replaced on-site: -40～80℃, -35～35℃, -35～50℃, 0～50℃, etc. Various temperature ranges. The RS485 output duct temperature and humidity sensor can modify the device address code by changing the four DIP terminals. In order to adapt to different applications, we have two options: ordinary duct temperature humidity sensor RS-WS-*-9TH and LCD display duct temperature humidity sensor RS-WS-*-9TH-OLED.
Duct temperature sensor features:
1. Duct mount, temperature and humidity collection, RS485, 4～20mA, 0～10V, 0～5V multiple signal output optional.
2. The flange plate is equipped with a high-quality silicone sealing ring, which can ensure the sealing between the equipment and the exhaust pipe during installation, greatly reduce the outflow of gas in the exhaust pipe, and ensure accuracy of data measurement to the greatest extent.
3. The wiring terminal adopts a military-grade spring-type screw-free terminal, which can be connected by pressing and plugging. The wire can be quickly connected even without a screwdriver on site, and the wire diameter can be 0.3~2.0mm2.
4. Using special EMC anti-interference devices, the site can withstand strong electromagnetic interference, industrial-grade processing chips, and more widely used places.
5. The top of the duct temperature sensor can be equipped with a high-brightness color LED display to ensure that the displayed value can be seen clearly in a dim place.
6.10～30V wide voltage range power supply, a long-distance centralized power supply can still work normally.
Other related blogs:
Duct temperature sensor video
The duct temperature sensor measures air temperature and humidity in the ductwork. This type of temperature device is commonly used in HVAC applications or a modern building automation system. At the base of the whole shell is a probe that sticks into the air stream of the ductwork. As the air passes over it, the probe changes resistance.