With the development of Internet of Things technology, sensors and wireless transmission technology are widely used in smart agriculture. Smart agriculture is based on traditional
The environmental monitoring host is the core of the server room monitoring system. It can collect data from monitoring units such as temperature and humidity sensors, smoke detectors, water leak detectors, and access control switches. Upload the data to the monitoring platform through wired or wireless transmission. The host can receive instructions from the monitoring platform and send them to various sensors or relays. In addition to the functions of data upload and command delivery, the monitoring host also has an over-limit alarm function.
- Model: RS-XZJ-100-Y-*
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $221.4
View - Monitoring Host
Keeping data center equipment and software up and running requires more than just a network, but a secure environment as well. Such as a stable power supply, suitable temperature, and no water leakage and smoke. Therefore, real-time monitoring the computer room environment is very important. The monitoring host is a multifunctional device developed by our company for environmental monitoring places such as computer rooms and warehouses. It can connect to all of our RS485 sensors(temperature and humidity sensor, water leak detector, power failure alarm, smoke alarm, etc.), and upload the data to the free cloud platform or the customer’s own server in real-time.
The monitoring host can provide you with real-time environmental data on shelves, computer rooms, information centers or important properties that you need to protect. Remotely provide the temperature, humidity, water leakage, smoke, power supply and other data of the monitoring point. Through real-time environmental monitoring, you can promptly discover problems that may cause losses. Environmental hosts can also notify you of system failures, hacking or espionage, etc.
The RS-XZJ-100-Y-* includes a master ‘Host’ unit and supports up to 32 expansion ‘Node’ devices. Each host has inputs for up to 32 single-element sensors.
Weather station host
Computer room host
Through picture display and text description, we will introduce to you the function of each interface of this host.
11. Number 11 is the water leak detection terminal. S1 and S2 can be connected to our company’s water leakage electrodes. The longest cable to the electrode is 30 meters, which is used to detect point water leakage. Or external special leakage rope, up to 30 meters, can be used to detect line leakage.
12. Number 12 is two sets of relay interfaces. NO1/COM1 is the normally open contact of relay 1, and NO2/COM2 is the normally open contact of relay 2. The relay can control the switch of the valve. For example, when the smoke exceeds the standard in the machine room, the relay can control the fan to start and exhaust automatically. The monitoring host can be connected to two groups of relays by default. If necessary, an M88 module can be connected to expand the number of relays to 8 groups.
13. Number 13 is the CN-M interface. All rs485 devices of our company can be connected to the monitoring host through this interface, which ensures that the host can collect the data of all rs485 devices. In addition to collecting data, the host also supplies power to the rs485 devices through this interface to ensure their normal operation.
1. Number 1 is the 4G antenna socket, which can be connected to the 4G antenna suction cup antenna provided by our company.
2. Number 2 is the SIM card socket, which currently only supports the insertion of China Mobile or China Unicom mobile phone cards.
3. Number 3 is the power interface. This interface can supply power to the monitoring host, and it needs to be connected to a DC 10~30V power supply (our company can provide a power adapter). Supports two power supply modes of mains power and storage battery.
4. Number 4 is the RJ45 network port, which is connected to network devices such as computers or routers through network cables for parameter configuration and data upload. At the same time, the instructions issued by the monitoring platform are also transmitted to each sensor through the network port.
5. Number 5 is a liquid crystal display. The LCD screen can display equipment status, real-time data, alarm information and system time in real time. When the user manually sets the parameters of the host, various functions and sections are also displayed on the LCD screen.
6. Number 6 is the key of the host. When on-site personnel set and adjust equipment parameters, they operate through these buttons.
7. Number 7 means that ACL and ACN are AC 220V mains detection input, monitoring AC 0-280V.
8. Number 8 is to monitor DC within 0-100V. No. 7 and No. 8 both monitor voltage changes to determine whether there is a power outage.
9. Number 9 is the digital input interface. It can be connected to devices with digital signal output, such as access control, which can recognize whether the door is open or closed. A device that can be connected to four switching signals, the fourth of which can be connected to the pulse output terminal of the tipping bucket rain gauge.
10. Number 10 is the RS485 data interface and LED screen communication interface. The monitoring host will sort out the collected rs485 device data and upload it to the cloud platform or the customer’s own collector through this interface. In addition, this interface can also be connected with external LED screen communication line A and B (communication protocol can be set on the host).
Our Host Features
Data collection and upload
The monitoring host supports the connection of 32 sensors such as temperature and humidity, water immersion, smoke, infrared, power failure, various gases, and rain gauge through the RS485 interface. The RS485 bus uses balanced transmission lines with differential receivers and differential drivers. Line length up to 2000 meters. The host collects the data collected by all sensors, and sends the data to the remote monitoring platform through Ethernet or RS485 according to the set upload interval (1S~10000S can be set). It is not limited by time, and also solves the problem that the monitoring center is far away from the monitoring site.
The environmental monitoring host can not only collect and upload data, but also has data storage function. The built-in storage module can store up to 520,000 pieces of data. Press the button to set whether the host is prohibited, enabled or automatically saved. Its automatic storage means that when the device is connected to the monitoring platform normally, the host does not store the data. When the device is offline or the signal is disconnected, the host will automatically store the collected data, and resume the stored data when the system returns to normal. It also has the function of resuming uploads from breakpoints.
The monitoring host has buttons, through which the limits of parameters such as temperature, humidity, and gas concentration can be set. When the monitoring value of a certain parameter exceeds the limit, such as water immersion, smoke and other sensors detect abnormalities, the monitoring host will automatically change the data recording interval from normal to alarm. On the other hand, the host informs the administrator of the abnormal situation through the screen wheel display, phone call or SMS alarm.
The host supports two relay outputs by default, and can be expanded to eight relay outputs through the industrial control module. Set the relay working mode. When using the breeding environment monitoring system, once the environmental indicators are detected to exceed the limit. For example, when the temperature in the farm is too low, the monitoring host will send a linkage command to the M88 module at the first time to automatically turn on the heating device. When the temperature in the farm reaches the standard, the heating equipment will be automatically turned off.
The host has a liquid crystal display, which can display system time, equipment status, monitoring data and other content in real time. The screen is always on for 300 seconds by default, and can be adjusted from 0 to 9999s. At the same time, it supports an external monochrome LED screen with a maximum dot matrix of 1024*256 through the RS485 bus, and displays the data in real time through the LED screen.
The environmental monitoring host has powerful functions and can connect multiple sensors. The sensor connected by rs485 wiring can reach a distance of up to 2000 meters. Therefore, a host can monitor sensors in different computer rooms, collect data from each measuring point at the same time, and upload them to the monitoring platform. Realize simultaneous management of multiple locations.
Monitoring Host Application Cases
Computer Room Monitoring Solution
In the computer room monitoring solution, the monitoring host is connected to temperature and humidity sensors, water immersion detectors, fresh air fans, smoke alarms, access control, infrared detectors, power failure alarms, and power meters. After the data is collected and processed, it is uploaded to the monitoring platform. Managers can view real-time data through mobile phones, tablets or computers. A host can monitor the environment of multiple computer rooms at the same time.
Greenhouse Monitoring Solution
In the greenhouse monitoring solution, the monitoring host is connected with carbon dioxide sensors, temperature and humidity sensors, light sensors, soil sensors, humidifiers, fans, solenoid valves, daylight lights and alarms. When insufficient moisture or excessive carbon dioxide is detected, the water valve and fan are automatically turned on. Managers can view real-time data on-site through the LED display, or remotely through the computer.
In the construction site, a large amount of dust will be generated due to the activities of construction personnel or the operation of machinery. This
Breeding environment monitoring has a great influence on the growth of poultry. Changes in factors such as temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, and ammonia in the
What is a karst cave? The karst cave is a treasure given to mankind by nature and is called a “disposable non-renewable resource” by experts.
Natural disasters such as floods and heavy rains pose threats to lives and property around the world. Without a proper flood monitoring system, these natural
A greenhouse is a closed environment that provides optimal conditions for plant growth and promotes plant growth by controlling indoor and outdoor environments. A complete
With the development of information technology, the number of computer systems and communication equipment is increasing day by day. In the coming year, the central
Low temperature effect 1. Low temperature can cause problems such as IT equipment operation, insulation materials, and batteries. When the temperature in the computer room