Due to the strong regional and diurnal variation of rainfall, accurate measurement of rainfall has been difficult to achieve in history. After the establishment of
Integrated Weather Station
It is a low cost weather station that is suitable for customers to conduct short-term or long-term environmental monitoring and data recording in different locations. The integrated weather station is small in size, light in weight, the outer shell is made of high-quality anti-ultraviolet materials, and has a long service life. The bottom is equipped with a high-sensitivity probe, the signal is stable and the measurement accuracy is higher.
- Model: RS-FSXJT-N01-1
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $154.7~$264.2
Why choose our integrated weather station?
The design integrates the functions of seven sensors, which can simultaneously measure multiple elements such as temperature, humidity, PM, noise, atmospheric pressure, wind speed, and wind direction. The key components of the portable weather station are imported components, which are stable and reliable, with high water resistance, and can be used in a variety of harsh environments. The measurement data can be uploaded to our free data platform or the customer’s own platform through RS485 signal transmission.
Integrated weather station features
1. The integrated design of multiple collection devices is adopted, which is easy to install.
2. Wind speed and direction structure and weight have been carefully designed and distributed respectively, with a small moment of inertia and sensitive response
3. Noise collection, accurate measurement, range up to 30dB~120dB.
4. PM2.5 and PM10 are collected at the same time, range: 0-1000ug/m3, resolution 1ug/m3, unique dual-frequency data collection, and automatic calibration technology, the consistency can reach ±10%.
5. CO2 range: 0-5000ppm, resolution 1ppm.
6. Measuring the environmental temperature and humidity, the measuring unit is imported from Switzerland, and the measurement is accurate.
7. Wide range 0-120Kpa air pressure range, applicable to various altitudes.
8. Using dedicated 485 circuits, stable communication, 10~30V wide voltage range power supply.
Integrated weather station use
The portable weather station is simple to install. Install the wind speed and direction sensor on the fixed bracket and connect the wire to complete it. Users can freely match sensor modules according to their needs. This integrated weather station has a high degree of protection and can be used outdoors for a long time.
RS-FSXJT-N01-1 portable weather station is suitable for campuses, houses, churches, gardens, office buildings, and other places that require simple installation or small space. The device can be installed on the top of the building to prevent obstructions from affecting the measurement accuracy.
Integrated weather station datasheets
|Max. power consumption||RS485 Output||0.8W|
|Measuring range||Wind speed||0~60m/s|
|Wind direction||8 directions|
|Atmospheric pressure||±0.15Kpa@25℃ 101Kpa|
|CO2||±(50ppm+ 3%F·S) @(25℃,400~5000ppm)|
|NOTE:PM2.5&PM10 and CO2 cannot be selected at the same time, please note that PM or CO2 is required when placing the order|
Other weather stations and sensors
The weather sensors are the sensing end of the weather station and collect various weather-related data. The weather station can obtain the main parameters and
What is IoT? IoT is the “Internet of things“. It is an extended and expanded network based on the Internet. It combines various information sensing
The weather station can provide users with comprehensive weather information over the years. Regular maintenance of weather stations is an important operation to ensure measurement
what is a weather station? the weather station also called a weather center, is a device that relies on a variety of different types of
A complete set of a weather station is composed of two parts: hardware and software. The hardware part includes various weather station sensors, connecting lines,
Do you know where to mount weather station? The weather station should be installed as far as possible on the open ground without any obstructions,
When used in different fields, weather stations are equipped with different sensors. For example, when used in agriculture, they need to be equipped with various