Fixed Gas Detector
The fixed gas detector is used to monitor the gas concentration in your warehouse and workplace. When the concentration exceeds the preset alarm value, it will send out an audible and visual alarm signal to remind users to take safety measures in time. This explosion-proof gas detector has a variety of gases to choose from, such as O2, H2, H2S, CO, CH4, SO2, NO2, NH3, PH3, O3, SF6, etc.
- Model: RS-FPC-*-*
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
- Price: $85.5~$249.5
About fixed gas detector:
The RS-FPC-*-* fixed gas leak detector has a built-in electrochemical sensor of a big brand, which is sensitive in the use process and has a strong anti-interference ability. After our unique compensation algorithm and multi-stage standard gas calibration, it has the characteristics of long life, high precision, and good stability. The appearance of the industrial gas detector adopts a large-screen LCD, the protection level is IP65, and the explosion-proof mark: Ex d IIC T6 Gb, which can be applied to the harsh outdoor environment.
This explosion-proof gas detector can measure many types of gases, including carbon dioxide, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, methane, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, formaldehyde, oxygen, ammonia, ozone, etc. There are also a variety of gas measurement ranges and support customization.
Fixed gas detector features:
1. Using remote infrared remote control technology, parameters can be modified without disassembly.
2. Support a variety of gas detection, and the range can be customized.
3. There are multiple output modes such as analog quantity and RS485 for selection.
4. Optional high-quality LCD, the value can be viewed directly on-site, and can be displayed clearly at night.
5. On-site power supply adopts a 10~30V DC wide-voltage power supply, which can adapt to a variety of on-site DC power supplies.
6. The gas detector adopts a wall-mounted waterproof case, which is easy to install.
Fixed gas detector video
This gas detector can display the measured values in real-time, or upload the data to the free cloud platform provided by our company for centralized monitoring. The gas detector has a sound and light alarm function, once the gas concentration exceeds the limit, it will promptly alarm to remind the user to take measures.
Q: What is fixed gas detection?
A: Fixed gas detection is suitable for uncontrolled or public areas where access is not restricted or difficult to control, and there may be gas hazards. Fixed gas detection can be temporary, requiring 24/7 monitoring for a short period.
Q: What is fixed gas detection system?
A: The purpose of installing a fixed gas detection system is to provide 24/7 continuous, area and personnel protection. These detection systems are designed to warn workers of the potential danger of poisoning due to exposure to toxic gases, suffocation due to lack of oxygen, or explosions due to combustible gases.
Q: What are the types of gas detectors?
A: According to the principle of gas sensors, it can be divided into the infrared gas detector, thermomagnetic gas detector, electrochemical gas detector, semiconductor gas detector, ultraviolet gas detector, and so on.
Q: Where should a fixed gas detector be mounted?
- A: To detect gases lighter than air (such as methane and ammonia), a fixed gas detector should be installed at a higher position, and a conical collector should be used.
- To detect gases heavier than air (such as butane and sulfur dioxide), the detector should be installed at a lower position.
- Consider the possible behavior of escaping gas under the action of natural and pressurized airflow. Install the detector in the ventilation duct when appropriate.
- When determining the location of the detector, it is necessary to consider the damage that may be caused by natural events (such as rain or flood). For detectors installed outdoors, use weatherproof devices.
- If it is installed in a hot climate and direct sunlight, use the detector sunshade.
- When considering process conditions. For example, butane and ammonia are usually heavier than air, but if released from a high temperature and/or pressurized production line, these gases will rise rather than fall.
- The detector should be placed slightly away from high-voltage components to allow the formation of aerosols. Otherwise, the leaked gas may pass through the detector at a high speed without being detected.
- Consider the convenience of functional testing and maintenance.
- The detector should be installed in position, and the detector should face down. This can effectively prevent dust or moisture from gathering in front of the detector, allowing the gas to enter the detector smoothly.
- When installing an open-circuit infrared device, make sure that the infrared beam is not permanently shielded or blocked. Can allow short-term obstruction by vehicles, on-site staff, birds, etc.
- Ensure that the open circuit equipment is installed on a stable and non-vibrating structure
Q: What does F.S stand for?
A: F. S is the acronym for full scale. It indicates the size of the measurement range. We often encounter customers asking us what is the accuracy of the detector? Our accurate answer is less than or equal to ±2% F.S, where F.S means full scale
Q: How is the effective detection range of a fixed gas detector defined?
A: The effective coverage horizontal plane radius of the combustible gas detector should be 7.5m indoors and 15m outdoors. Within the effective coverage area, a detector can be set. The distance between the toxic gas detector and the release source should not be greater than 2m outdoors and 1m indoors.
Q: How to maintain the fixed gas detector?
A: Wipe clean the surface regularly with a soft damp cloth.
Q: Where to download this fixed gas detector manual?
A: To protect the patented technical parameters, please contact us for a manual.